Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Hog's Pen at Kari's

I set up my small space at the Kari's Red Barn Minnesota last night. The sale is in a real barn, what better place for my hogs? The first 5 photos are of the Hog pen. Not a garland, snowman or cute saying painted on old wood to be seen anywhere. Some of the other more elaborate, stylish and saleable spaces, decorated for the fall and well coordinated with the shopper's tastes are shown in the other photos.

The Hog Pen






The Roses





I just hope that Kari's sale is as successful as Gypsy Lea's sale was last week.

Mr. Flannery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back, Mr. Flannery! I enjoy your commentary. Good Luck at all of your sales!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Well I think you have some mighty fine looking hogs there.