Tuesday, July 1, 2008

4th of July in Buffalo

Today is a momentous day in my set up career at The Porch in Buffalo. I finished my set up, with ease, yesterday. This is the first time in a long time that I got done with my set up in a timely fashion. Maybe some hogs are flying today.

The July market is our 20% off sale and we are open on the 4th of July. I have a bunch of fun stuff stacked in my space, and there are interesting pieces from all the other dealers. Of course, I don't have any photos because while I had my new digital camera with me, the battery was still in its charger at home.

The weather here on the tundra has been fabulous. This week is the reason why some of us stay here through the Arctic blasts and muddy Springs. Today it is sunny with a light breeze from across the lake and about 78*.

Mr. Flannery

No comments: