Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Auctions are Coming!!

It is a glorious, sunny, above freezing day here on the tundra. I can feel some Spring in the air and see more auction listings on the net. With March only days away many of the auctioneers have begun to schedule some farm and estate auctions outside. I am very pleased that I may be able to attend an auction where the prices do not exceed my retail.

I will probably attend Dave Miller's auction on Friday. (If you click on Dave's name you will be linked to the auction bill). There is nothing on the bill that stands out, but it is always fun to watch Dave and his son Eric torment each other and son-in-law, Dave, while selling the items. I kinda like the bridge sign, but it will probably go for more than I care to spend.

Mr. Flannery

No comments: