Saturday, December 3, 2011

One More Day at Second Hand Rose

The December sale at Second Hand Rose has been very good and very festive. It was fun working on Friday and greeting and meeting all of the Christmas shoppers. My favorite is answering the phone. Our callers are 99% women and they are expecting a woman to answer the phone. So I answer in a deep bass voice "Second Hand Rose". Invariably this is received with a pause while the caller contemplates if she reached the right number.

I had to completely reset my space after the lockers and all the signs sold. These are photos of the reset. I especially like the large Minnesota wall map.

I am going to work on Sunday. We are open from 10 AM to 5 PM. If you have a chance stop in and give us a "Merry Christmas".

Mr. Flannery

No comments: