Friday, March 29, 2013

More Junk for the Shops

We went picking on Tuesday and I bought this green legged table out of the implement dealership in Carlos.  It was frozen to the floor in the abandoned back building.  It was also covered with a terrible piece of linoleum.  I pulled the linoleum and sanded the mastic off of the oak top.
 
 After the linoleum removal but before sanding.


 It was even warm enough to stain
the top outside on the driveway.  The coat
of poly waited for inside at SHR.


 Before and after a good sanding on a metal
stool with lots of chippy paint.
 

 And another sanded stool.
 

I took the desk and the stools into SHR this evening to haul them before the predicted thunderstorms hit.  I will then spend Saturday and Sunday, if needed, finishing my space for the April sale.

Mr. Flannery

No comments: