Monday, June 23, 2008

A Special Sale in Sauk Rapids

We are going to have a special sale at Gypsy Lea's this weekend. Sauk Rapids is going to celebrate its community celebration, River Days, this weekend. We have seen estimates that as many as 15,000 people may be there to attend the parade and the other festivities. With that potential market we have to make an attempt at more sales.

I have not done much to get ready for the special sale. I did pick up this oldtime workbench at an auction a couple of weeks ago. I sanded it and gave it a wash of gel stain (these photos are prior to staining). It is my favorite piece at the sale.



Mr. Flannery

3 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Mr. Flannery...I wondered what you've been up to the past couple of weeks. The work bench is nice and should do well for you at the sale.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Mr. Flannery, it has been far too long since we've had an update.
Great work bench! I especially love the top. See you at The Porch soon!
Annemarie

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mr. Flannery! I certainly missed your blogs. Hope the last sale was a great success for you. As for the work bench - ooh, I wish I could afford to have you send it down my way - it looks perfect for my own use!

~~ chinatreasures