Thursday, August 12, 2010

Its Hot at Gypsy Lea's

Its still untundra-like hot. My friend is now a week late in returning the "borrowed" camera. I'm still way behind in getting my shabotaged pieces into the shop. But it is HOT in a very good way at Gypsy Lea's in Sauk Rapids. Our monthly sale started this morning and things are HOT. There may even be room as early as Thursday evening to herd a few hogs into the shop. Oh boy!

Kris sent me a few photos that she took at Gypsy Lea's. It looked great. (And has already had a major reset and still looks great in a different way).




This recycle bin is a large mailbox repurposed.

I hope to see you at Gypsy Lea's sometime this weekend. I'll be with a couple of the Hogs hiding amongst the roses.

Mr. Flannery

2 comments:

red.neck chic said...

I'd like to see you there this week-end too... as I walk off with the recycle bin....

I hope you have WONDERFUL sales even though you're meltin'...

;-D robelyn

terry5732 said...

Summer ends Saturday