Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIFFFF

Thank God its Finally Full-Time Freedom Friday. The hearing is over. Only 14 hours today. Idiotic, inarticulate testimony by people who appear to be mostly a waste of oxygen. Now I only have to write a closing brief based upon the mish mash of testimony, evidence and the stupidest attorney that I've faced in years.

I got home much later than expected. Babe was standing crossed-leg wondering where the hell I was. Well at least there were no deer parts tonight. And tomorrow I get to attend an auction and avoid all vestiges of my real job.

A piece from tomorrow's auction.


Mr. Flannery

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Uh huh. That is a piece to look forward to loading. Happy Weekend! ~Mindy

ann at greenoak said...

love those drawers....hope you have a great weekend....

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

LOL ohhh Mr. F ...makes you look up and shake your head, doesn't it.
Well some day you can quit dealing with all that drivel and spend time doing only what you love.
Stay warm !