Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Boy Have I Let Gypsy Down

Last Sunday I was feeling better. I hauled two loads of hogs to Gypsy Lea's. By the time I finished with the second load I was pooped. Monday morning I just about stayed in bed. I finally went to the doctor. I have pneumonia. I am taking antibiotics.

I made things worse at Gypsys Lea's. I ended dropping a pile of hogs without doing anything else. Kris has hurt her back, Mike has the same crud that I have. Two of the other dealers are South on vacation. Set up is going to be very tough and I feel that I have really let everyone down. I hope to get there on Wednesday to price a few things. Damn!

Mr. Flannery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have not visited Hogs and Roses for awhile and enjoyed catching up. Hope you are on the mend from that nasty flu. We are off on a shopping spree in Mankato today. Hope we see you sometime soon.
Annemarie

ann at greenoak said...

hope you are feeling better....
cant wait to hear how the economy is affecting your area....not too horrible here ... so far...

i mentioned you on www.junkrevolution.com lots of northern junkers on there...

... we had spring peepers last week...down here in corn country...