Saturday, March 13, 2010

With the MAGIC!!!

Gypsy and the other dealers had the shop looking great for the sale on Thursday. The mayhem was contained. And the MAGIC was applied. The shop looks inviting and has been restocked and reshuffled numerous times since opening.

I like the way that the fireman's hat looks on the side of the locker unit. The lockers sold in the first hour on Thursday.




A real pink foot stool. (Or maybe a feet stool).


I like the red legged foot stool too.


Here is a real 70's game table.

A cigar box selling defective cigars. Yummmmm!



Gypsy's very fancy candlier.







Mr. Flannery.

3 comments:

red.neck chic said...

It all looks so fun!!! I love the pink footstool - I'm plotting on how to make one I have look like the red-legged one. LOLOL

Hope it is/was a fantastic week-end!!!

;-) robelyn

red.neck chic said...

p.s.

my favorite is the rootbeer bottles. LOLOLOL

;-)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Mr. Flannery!
Thank you!