Friday, December 31, 2010

This is Pretty Damn Cute

As the purveyor of hogs at the shop, the roses have decreed that I cannot determine cute. It seems that those items that I claim are cute, AREN'T. I can do strange, unusual or downright weird, but cute is outside my expertise. Well I went to an auction yesterday and I found this large "Dick and Jane" type portfolio. (Each page is about 2 feet by 3 feet). And in violation of the directive I have declared the folio CUTE.

What do you think? Are these pages cute?

Mr. Flannery

4 comments:

Karen said...

adorable! I purchased a Dick and Jane school book at a garage sale a couple of years ago and I thought I had hit the jackpot!

Marge of Emmas Nook and Granny said...

Oh, look, look. See Spot. See cute Spot. Cute, cute, cute.

Funny, funny Peter. See Marge smile.

red.neck chic said...

I think you would make the perfect purveyor of cuteness...

;-D Happy New Year!
Jump, Robelyn, jump.

The Stray Cat said...

Abso-lut-atootly - CUTE!