Monday, January 23, 2012

More Set-up at Second Hand Rose

I have started with the back layers in my space at Second Hand Rose. Lots of interesting stuff for the February sale, with a definite industrial edge to the presentation. Things are still stacked in the aisles, but I am gradually building out from the walls and corners to get ready for the sale.

One of my favorite pieces, a coffee server cart from an architect's office.

These matching botanical prints were framed in the 1950's. There is a curiously shaped gold frame mirror to fit where the sixth print belongs.

Another favorite, a wood airplane propeller. I think that it will hang from the ceiling in the center of the space.

Black slate topped lab table with aluminum colored base. Over a cool almost round red table (another architect office find). Over one of two Nutting Truck Co. warehouse carts that will be displayed.

O0000hh la la. A folk art nude that would work well over a Western theme bar. (You can find almost everything at the occasional sale).

Bohemian crystal and amethyst chandelier.

A tall railroad file cabinet complete with the Chicago & Northwestern tag on the back.

And a Lobay industrial light perfectly hung over the lab table.

I still have a lot more to do, but I am very pleased with the direction that I'm headed for the February sale.

Mr. Flannery

1 comment:

Bristol said...

Love the lighting! Your shop looks great~
Bristol