Sunday, January 22, 2012

Maybe They Will Fit in the Shop

I went to an auction at Dave Miller's on Thursday. (I know, that's a big surprise). I found a couple of pieces that I hope to incorporate into my space at Second Hand Rose for the February sale. I already have 2 Nutting warehouse carts, 2 industrial coffee serving carts, a pallet top table and an 8 foot long laboratory table in my 9.5 by 7.5 foot space. I am pretty good at stacking and jamming, but these pieces may have to wait for some sales to open space.

This cabinet has panels lined with brown and white cowhide and big brass stars.

The wrought iron rocker may end up stacked on top of the two warehouse carts. (Which are already stacked one on the other).

Its going to be an interesting sale, especially if the bottom warehouse cart sells first.

Mr. Flannery

No comments: