Monday, April 12, 2010

De-Fencing the Shop

Our April sale at Gypsy Lea's was very good. The weather was great and our customers were there in droves. I worked on Sunday and we sold and sold and wrote and wrote. Dona reset and reset hauling the last of the backroom onto the floor. Unfortunately my antique wrought iron fencing didn't sell. It was set up on the front sidewalk of the building and cannot stay there between sales. So I have a new avocation. Heavy fence dancing. It appears to be a heavier, rustier and sharper version of my normal dancing with furniture. Mike met me at the shop and gave me a big lift in getting the fencing and concrete urns loaded on my trailer. I will unload it by myself tomorrow.






I think that the fence will look spectacular in someones rustic garden. I will haul it back to the shop for the May sale, if it doesn't sell before then.

I have three projects going on the driveway right now. All involve painting furniture, so none are progressing at great haste.

Mr. Flannery

3 comments:

red.neck chic said...

I see hogerific handbags hanging on that fence...

;-) robelyn

terry5732 said...

They were freaking on the vision of impaled kids

Turn it upside down next month

red.neck chic said...

or it could be a good disciplinary tool...

hang 'em by their shirt collars? free babysitting?