Friday, May 21, 2010

Another Way to Drive Myself Crazy

Just when I was starting to get a handle on all the goofy things that I am doing I go ahead and add another task that is sure to drive me crazy. The largest flea market in central Minnesota is only about 3 miles from my house. It is only open on Saturday so I am often at auctions or working at Gypsy Lea's rather than going to the flea. Yesterday, while I was sitting at Dave Miller's auction, I decided that I was going to set up and try to sell some of my junk at the flea. This morning I got up, loaded up the trailer and headed to the flea market grounds. I am going to sell at the Wright County (aka Annandale) Flea Market tomorrow.

It is cloudy and threatening to rain, but I trucked over to the flea to unload my trailer.

Some of my stuff is under the green tarp and associated table.

The steel pieces are a Quaker Oil sign and a Great Northern Railroad sign. I'll set them up tomorrow when I get ready to sell.

I'll bring another trailer load over there this afternoon. I made two decisions about tomorrow. I'm not going to price anything. Just quote a price if anyone asks. And I'm going to leave most of the second load on the trailer, to facillitate exit on Saturday afternoon.

Mr. Flannery

3 comments:

red.neck chic said...

I'll come help you. LOL This should be fun!!! I can't wait to get a report on how it went for you!!!

:-) I'll keep the rain here for you since I can't come help.

Happy Selling!!!
robelyn

Mindy said...

Happy Sales, to you! Until it's alllll gone...(Can't you hear Roy Rogers singing that?) And a happy weekend to you, too. ~Mindy

terry5732 said...

The sign at the gate says it's "Swappers Meet"

I'm too old for that stuff