Friday, May 21, 2010

Another Way to Drive Myself Crazy

Just when I was starting to get a handle on all the goofy things that I am doing I go ahead and add another task that is sure to drive me crazy. The largest flea market in central Minnesota is only about 3 miles from my house. It is only open on Saturday so I am often at auctions or working at Gypsy Lea's rather than going to the flea. Yesterday, while I was sitting at Dave Miller's auction, I decided that I was going to set up and try to sell some of my junk at the flea. This morning I got up, loaded up the trailer and headed to the flea market grounds. I am going to sell at the Wright County (aka Annandale) Flea Market tomorrow.

It is cloudy and threatening to rain, but I trucked over to the flea to unload my trailer.

Some of my stuff is under the green tarp and associated table.

The steel pieces are a Quaker Oil sign and a Great Northern Railroad sign. I'll set them up tomorrow when I get ready to sell.

I'll bring another trailer load over there this afternoon. I made two decisions about tomorrow. I'm not going to price anything. Just quote a price if anyone asks. And I'm going to leave most of the second load on the trailer, to facillitate exit on Saturday afternoon.

Mr. Flannery


red.neck chic said...

I'll come help you. LOL This should be fun!!! I can't wait to get a report on how it went for you!!!

:-) I'll keep the rain here for you since I can't come help.

Happy Selling!!!

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Happy Sales, to you! Until it's alllll gone...(Can't you hear Roy Rogers singing that?) And a happy weekend to you, too. ~Mindy

terry5732 said...

The sign at the gate says it's "Swappers Meet"

I'm too old for that stuff