Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Office v 3.1

Its still a work in progress, but the new Command Center version of my office is close to completion. I have another HDTV to hang above the one on the left side of my desk, a 3rd old TV to place in the wire racks on the right and a small flat screen monitor to connect to computer #2.

And of course the desk surface needs to be shoveled off.

The two upper monitors are mounted on adjustable arms that I attached to the uprights on the wire racks.

Of course Gracie is still the queen regardless of which version of the office I am working on.

Mr. Flannery

1 comment:

red.neck chic said...

You can't do anything without Gracie - it just wouldn't work out right at all. LOL I like it!!! It's coming along!

Did you get the new system all up and in proper working order?

:-D robelyn