Monday, November 29, 2010

Ah Houy There!!

I have been busy getting ready for Thanksgiving, doing a new "real job" project, attending 4 auctions, pigging out over Thanksgiving, watching football, a lot of football, shopping Black Friday, updating the control center and doing real job invoices. That's my excuse for being away from Hogs and Roses for more than a week. I'll try to get you caught up on Mr. Flannery's travails in the shabby world.

The first thing that I want to share is this fabulous brass ship's wheel. It is real, not a decorator's reproduction. I bought it at Miller's auction on Friday evening. It is so cool. I will probably put it at our December sale at Gypsy Lea's, but I will not be sorry if it doesn't sell.




Mr. Flannery

1 comment:

red.neck chic said...

Don't sell the wheel!!! You need it for your command center!!!

;-D robelyn
(you are working WAY toooooooooo hard...)