Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another Auction Today

Auction season, with many outdoor estate and moving auctions, has finally started here on the tundra. I am going to go to Kari's Red Barn Minnesota to price the 4-5 items that I brought in for her sale and then I am going to go to a nearby moving auction.

Tomorrow I am considering attending a multiple estate auction in South Dakota. Friday there is my regular auction at Miller's in St. Cloud. And there are a number of choices for Saturday and Sunday. I really like the better weather and the much broader selection of auctions.

Mr. Flannery

2 comments:

SueB said...

ummm if it fits in the truck doesn't mean it will fit in the house LOL. Good Luck at auction Mr Flannery

SueB

Anonymous said...

Thanks for entertaining me while I priced our "junk" at Kari's last night. It was fun! Hope you stop by today with your camera...