Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Set Up and Stuffed to the Rafters

I finally have some pictures of the set up at Gypsy Lea's. I used my old camera and am not very pleased with the quality. But you may get some idea of what the new shop looks like.

The 4 day per month occasional sale format will make this shop unique for the St. Cloud area. The hallmark of the shop will be the fabulous set up and incorporation of diverse styles and ages of inventory into a cohesive and fascinating display.



This is the "back" of the apothecary station that I bought last Saturday.

And the front of the same piece.


Bed, French doors, pillars, tin ceiling lintel, church newel post foot board.

Lots of light.

Art Deco back bar with abstract oil paintings.


Pumpkin pine cupboard.

Huge RRPCo Jardiniere on 16' bar.


Organ keyboard in a frame, violin case, guitar.

Fallout shelter sign, oak cabinet with green interior.


Mr. Flannery

2 comments:

Deb said...

OMG...you find the best stuff! It is probably a good thing I don't have a truck or anything larger than my PT Cruiser or I would be hauling home church pillars and apothecary cabinets too...LOL....I love that pumpkin pine cupboard! Best of luck with your space at the new shop!

Deb

SueB said...

Good Luck today MrFlannery .......I can't wait for you to get home tonight to hear about this great adventure. I hope you have a few less hogs and a little more bacon to support this antique habit of yours..... ;^)

Sue