Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh My! It's Time for the December Sale at Gypsy Lea's Already

The December sale at Gypsy Lea's starts tomorrow. Seems that we had just finished our special Zonta Christmas House weekend. I stopped there today to bring in a few items and be a minor help in the final set up. Gypsy, Kris, Donna and Donna's daughter, Katie were all there working away. It looks great but I'm sure they will have to do even more tweaking.
Nice mantle at the entrance.




Mike's mantle with rulers.








My Cupola from Last Night.


Donna and Katie hanging out.









Mr. Flannery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures Mr. Flannery! Wait til you see the drum you have pictured...its now full of greens, birch and ribbon, and looks fabulous! We finished about 12:30 this morning and I think it looks great! Can't wait to see everyone coming through the doors in the morning!

red.neck chic said...

I love all of the pictures!!! I hope the week-end is super sucessful!!! And Mike's mantle is GORGEOUS!!! I think my favorite so far is your Cupola and the black dresser with the little red table on top... I see that residing in my living room as is...LOLOL

Stay warm!!!
;-) Robelyn

Jaybird said...

Beautiful pictures Mr. Flannery!! I was beginning to worry about you...haven't seen you around for he last couple of days..now I know you were busy!!!
I think I need the little white chair and the drum....we gotta' rig a pulley system from the tundra to the desert...yeah, that's what we need...I'll get right on it :^)
Thanks for posting.
J