Tuesday, December 15, 2009

They are Singing at Gypsy Lea's

We had another great sale weekend at Gypsy Lea's. The temperatures were at about zero and there was snow a few days before we started, but things still moved well. We sold a bunch of bigger pieces of furniture, which was a surprise with Christmas only 2 weeks away. Our Christmas items and sales did very well. My only problem was a lack of significant hogs among the roses brought by the other dealers.

Gypsy decided to shake it up even a little more on Sunday. She had a local music group perform in the afternoon. They are Preston and Paulzine and the reviews were great.


Dona tried to get into the act playing Who-like guitar
on one of my hogs, a slice of log with bark.
Mr. Flannery

2 comments:

red.neck chic said...

"I can see for miles and miles
I can see for miles and miles..."

Yep, I hear the Who on that thar slice of log! Great job Dona!!!

I'm glad the sell went well even in the freezing cold temperatures...or would that just be freezing? or just cold maybe? LOL Sounds like there was tons of fun to be had!!!

;-) Robelyn

red.neck chic said...

P.S. If the flyin' hog were here (you can bring the birds with you... it's a balmy 50 sumthin' today)I'd appreciate the help with all of my discounted purchases...

hee-hee