Monday, December 14, 2009

Simon vs. the Tyrannosaurus

I have been clearing and rearranging my desk getting ready for the big HDTV transition here tomorrow. In the process I found a small bronze model of a stegosaurus and a small rubber tyrannosaurus (doesn't every house without any kids have dinosaurs in place?). I put the toys by one of the old TVs on my desk. Then along comes the great hunter, Simon. Simon is one of my long term visitor cats who should be leaving before Spring. He was a tough guy in his previous life as his tattered right ear testifies.

Simon decided that the tyrannosaurus was a threat. He pounced, he knocked it over and then carried it away by its tail. Simon was very proud of his hunting prowess.


Mr. Flannery

1 comment:

red.neck chic said...

LOLOLOLOLOL Yay Simon!!! He needs some armor and a knightly shield - he's just protectin' his property. LOLOLOL You DO indeed have to watch out for those pesky dinosaurs...

;-) Robelyn