Friday, December 4, 2009

The Porch & Second Hand Rose

It is occasional sale weekend in Buffalo this weekend. During yesterday's jaunt to Minneapolis to pickup my auction treasures I passed through Buffalo long enough to get some pictures at two of the shops, The Porch and Second Hand Rose.

THE PORCH:

The wood wall over the boulder rubble
foundation in The Porch. This must be the
unpteenth color incarnation for this wall.


SECOND HAND ROSE:


Kris' clock face ornaments.


A reflection of Hull Pottery.


Pat at the Counter.
Mr. Flannery

2 comments:

red.neck chic said...

It is my belief that walls are built for the sole purpose of trying on every different paint color, trying on every different color combination - and just trying different decorating techniques in general.

I still am in awe of the pottery!!!

Both shops look so fun!!!

;-)
robelyn

Jaybird said...

I need the silver coffee pot, creamer and sugar...
Very pretty!!