Saturday, December 19, 2009

The TVssss Insanity Goes On (and Off)

I have been installing the various pieces needed for my office spectacular. Of course the cats have been their usual helpful selves. Currently I have 2 HDTVs, 2 Standard TVs and 3 computer monitors set up in my office. I can also use the 2 HDTVs as additional monitors and play TV signals on any of the monitors.

Simon likes the view next to the small HD.

Gracie has found her new perch on top of the Satellite receiver.

I still have some papers etc. to box.

Gracie has decided that the space on top of the warm satellite receiver is a good place for her. Unfortunately her little body blocks the remote receptor on the HDTV. I think that this is going to be an ongoing contest because she is as stubborn as I am.

Mr. Flannery

2 comments:

red.neck chic said...

Okay, it's all still Greek to me, but it looks WAY impressive and I love the cats! LOLOL

And again, that was all typed out in HDTV. hee-hee

Happy Sunday!!!
;) Robelyn

(I'll let the cookie elf loose from the duct tape just for you.)

Jaybird said...

You may as well move the TV over!! I have it on the best authority, THE CAT WILL WIN!!!!
Cute pictures!!